Everything you need to know about clean sport
Our face-to-face clean sport workshops and webinars promote the values of clean sport and provide essential information to athletes and support staff. They are provided for free, delivered by experienced athlete educators and can be tailored specifically for any audience or level or athlete.
In general, workshops last for about 45 minutes and includes the following:
- an overview of the anti-doping rules;
- discussion of the WADA Prohibited List;
- how to avoid inadvertent doping using DFSNZ athlete support services;
- a demonstration of a doping control test;
- how to report doping, and;
- distribution of resources to assist athletes in clean competition.
If athletes are unable to attend a clean sport workshop or webinar, they may be able to complete one of our clean sport e-learning courses.
Book a workshop
Whether you're an athlete playing at club level or support staff in the high-performance arena, a clean sport workshop will help you understand your clean sport rights and responsibilities. We can accommodate any ages and level of sport.